One of the fields of the research centre of Nadim CRO is rendering consultations on the issues of access to the market. We guarantee authenticity of all submitted information. By adhering to an individual approach to every client we render assistance on the basis of personal requests of every customer. Come to us: together we’ll achieve more!
Organizations intending to introduce this or that product to the market need consultation of an expert experienced in these issues. Specialists of Nadim CRO research centre hold analytical studies and help clients to introduce the product to the market on the basis of the collected information.
Specialists of the research centre are engaged in study of empiric material of the pharmaceutical sector. We collect statistics concerning circulation of drugs, pursue monitoring of news in relation to introduction of new drugs to the market.
Promotion of drugs by major and other pharmaceutical companies is often restricted due to expensive advertisement campaigns. We propose adjusting operation directly with the regions.
NADIM Company renders consultation assistance and cooperation on the regional level in case of the customer’s operation on:
- entry of the medicine into the drug lists within territorial programs of state guarantees;
- entry (increase the volume) of the medicine to procurement of Prevention and Treatment Facilities;
- drugs’ participation in regional healthcare programs.
The basis for successful operation on regional development is knowledge of the market of compulsory health insurance and regional specific character, which in its turn enables:
- working with directors of regional health insurance organizations and branches of federal health insurance organizations;
- working with healthcare committees of regional administrations, territorial compulsory medical insurance funds and chief doctors of regional Prevention and Treatment Facilities;
- monitoring of regional healthcare programs;
- use of results of implementation of territorial state guarantees programs approved for the current year with regard to the list of vital and most important medicines;
- participation in regional target-oriented healthcare programs.
- Pharmacoeconomic studies
- Development of medical documentation
- Medical statistics and translations